You Are Reading

2

Hiatus

Armand Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Hiya friends, sorry I haven't been updating my blog. I don't really have anything new to share and I'm pretty much so occupied with my work that I don't really have time to snap photos of anything. My DX Joker just arrived so I'm probably gonna go and collect the thing next week. After that I'm pretty much done for the time being. I won't be purchasing anything new even tho some of the new offerings from Hot Toys are pretty tempting; The Comedian and Blade just to name a few.

Reasons being is that I'm planning to get my own place and a new car so I need to channel all my income on those. But not to worry, I'll still be blogging about pop culture. Just not as active as I used to be. Thanks for the support you guys have been giving me. It's been my pleasure. So keep collecting fellow toy bloggers and godspeed!

2 comments:

Joshua said...

oh boy, sure miss your posts bro...seems like the bunch of bloggers who drew me in to the world of blogging seem to be inactive these days as well...

Armand said...

Thanks for the continued support Joshua!