You Are Reading

12

First buy of 2009

Armand Thursday, January 1, 2009
What a way to kick off the new year! I snagged these two arachnids from XL-Shop this afternoon. I called Sam yesterday and asked him to save the pair for me. These were a steal at RM600 for the pair since XL was clearing stock. I've been wanting to get Venom before but the lack of accessories and the hefty price tag held me back. But at RM300 a pop for an S3 Medicom figure, who could resist!

2009's looking pretty good boys and girls. Looking pretty good indeed! :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bagus itu!! Selamat Tahun Baru, kawan aku!!

Anonymous said...

2009 global credit crunch/crisis....what crisis??!! Heheh...happy new year to you, dear Malaysian collector! Nice haul!

Rockaholic said...

thumbsup.. pilihan yg tepat..

Shaun said...

Nice score at a cool price, Armand.

Armand said...

Terima kasih wahai Desmond! Selamat tahun baru juga buat kamu! Saya suka barang yang saya beli itu. :P

Armand said...

Credit crunch? Really? I'm just supporting the business and help them prosper, hahahahaha!

Thanks rebel collector! Happy new year to you too!

Armand said...

Thanks rockaholic. Last time I missed out on the offer so this time cepat cepat call dulu before habis!

Armand said...

Thanks shaun! I was lucky cos when I called these were the last pair.

So now all i need now is the custom head sculpts of Peter Parker and Eddie Brock and Im all set!

BTW how much was the heads eh Shaun?

Mat`amiT said...

one word...awesome

Anonymous said...

Nice, RM300 a piece is a great price for them.Hope there will be more 12" within this price range in 2009. Happy nu year my friend!

Anonymous said...

Aisey, I pasted Mat'amit's link in my link haha, sory bro :)

Little Plastic Man said...

You still have 364 days to buy more toys!!...:P Great start!