You Are Reading

0

When Icons Meets Style

Armand Tuesday, September 28, 2010
The good people at Nike will be launching their Nike Zoom Huarache TR Mid – Superheroes Pack sometime in October -November 2010. The set is inspired by the art of a forthcoming pack of DC-themed TRs. So far they've only announced 3 designs with the first being The Flash with Superman following suit (pun intended :P). The last one is apparently Green Hornet which doesn't really make sense, so I'm just gonna say its Green Lantern instead.

According to the world wide web the shoes are gonna run for about USD115 (around RM350) a pop. A pretty hefty price but they are Air Jordons. I wonder how long it'll take for these cool kicks to hit our shores? I'd definitely wanna get my hand on at least one of em. I don't really fancy the Superman color scheme but I might just go with the Flash one. We'll have to wait and see if they'd be covering other DC characters, I might find something I like more than the Flash one, hehe!


The Green Lantern



The Flash




Superman

0 comments: