You Are Reading

4

Hot Toys DX Joker

Armand Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I was messing around with the camera one day so I decided to whip out a few figures to snap photos off. First victim was the DX Joker from Hot Toys. The lure of this figure has to be the headsculpt. I thought the one that came with the Bank robber Joker was good well this one kicked that one's ass, hence the close ups of the headsculpt and not so much on anything else :). Slow Sunday + bored dude + camera + figure = pictures.






4 comments:

Little Plastic Man said...

Yup this is one sick figure!

desmond said...

I still prefer the face of bank robber Joker...

Armand said...

Hell yeah Adrian! I'm glad i snagged this figure :)

Armand said...

Really Desmond? You're actually the 2nd person I know who prefers the bank robber version over this one. But hey, to each its own right?